The XUV 500 (articulated as XUV Five Double O) is a Compact Sport Utility Vehicle Produced through the Indian Automobile Company Mahindra and Mahindra. The XUV 500 was planned and designer at Mahindra’s Design and Vehicle fabricate Center in Nashik and Chennai and Manufacture in Mahindra’s Chakan and Nashik Plants. XUV 500 is the primary Monocoque Chassis based vehicle the organization has delivered.
The Mahindra XUV 500 was first launched in 2011.
Mahindra XUV 500 Specifications:
The Diesel motor is 2179 cc while the Petrol motor is 2179 cc.
It is accessible with the Manual and Automatic transmission.
Contingent on the variation and fuel type the XUV500 has a mileage of 11.1 to 15.1 kmpl. The XUV500 is a 7 seater SUV and has a length of 4585mm, the width of 1890mm and a wheelbase of 2700mm.
Mahindra XUV500 Variants:
W5, W7, W9, W11, W11 (O), W11 (O) AWD (Diesel manual)
W7 AT, W9 AT, W11 AT, W11 (O) AT, W11 (O) AT AWD(Diesel automatic)
Best Features of XUV 500:
• In terms of execution, the XUV500 is an all-rounder. It isn’t just a decent interstate mile muncher but at the same time is immaculate four normal city drive.
• The 4WD choice offered with both manual and programmed transmissions.
• Feature Loaded: Even the base variation of the XUV500 is stacked with highlights, for example, double front airbags, ABS with EBD, all-wheel plate brakes, fuelled wing mirrors, fundamental music framework with the 6-inch show, tilt controlling, manual AC and every one of the four power windows.
• The XUV500 is the main SUV in its group to offer a programmed transmission with each variation aside from the base.
• The XUV500 has a great deal of street nearness on account of its huge measurements and strong structure.
Few points may not Like:
• Petrol derivative available only with an automatic transmission
• Quality of some of the switches and the AC vents aren’t up to the mark, especially when you consider the price of the higher-spec variants.
• The XUV500 is a can seat seven. However, the third row is not a comfortable place to be in. It is nice perfect for youngsters as there isn’t always enough headroom, shoulder room or knee room for a grownup to sit effectively.
• The 4 wheel drive version is specific to the top-spec W11(O) variant, which puts it out of attaining for lots of consumers.
• With all seats up, the amount of space left for luggage is very less, barely enough for a laptop bag. Its rival, Hexa, has enough room for some more bags.